General Members Meeting and Annual Conference – Questionnaire for Board Applications
Board requirements questionnaire (please copy in a word document, answer the questions and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Do you have demonstrable qualifications and / or experience in one or more of the following areas?
- Financial management and Treasurer duties
- Fundraising, grant writing, and grant reporting
- Legal issues and compliance for non-profits
- Staff supervision and strategic plan implementation through programming
- Board governance and management
- Are you an individual Member or a representative of a Member Entity?
- Do you have consistent access to the internet and a computer?
- Do you have 15 hours per month to dedicate to your work as a Board Member?
- Explain what it means to you politically to be part of a Global South-centered organization, member-led, and intersectional?
- Can you providespiritual leadershipwithin and on behalf of ourorganisation ? Please elaborate.
- Do you have a valid international passport and are willing to travel for board meetings
- Strong collegial networks, preferably international in scope
- Experience in one or more of our programmatic areas:
- Creating Religious Dialogue
- Training and Educational Resources
- Media and Global Messaging
- Human Rights, Policy, and Legal Advocacy
- Regional Networking and Outreach on Behalf of GIN
- Creating Safer Spaces and Skills for Maintaining Groups/ Movement Work
- Skills in content development for educational materials
- Ordination or formal or informal leadership within a faith community
- Public speaking skills
If you have some or many (J) of the desirable qualities, please elaborate below.
Thank you for being willing to spend the time to do this! It will help others in the region.